Thursday 28 March 2013

AN INDIAN SUMMER 2013: STEERING GROUP MEETS AT LCB DEPOT


A meeting of the steering group for An Indian Summer 2013 this afternoon at LCB Depot, Rutland Street. 

Plans are proceeding apace, I'm glad to say. Final confirmation is still awaited of a large chunk of funding from Arts Council England, but confidence is high. And if the funding is confirmed, then it will secure both this and next year's events - so we're already talking about An Indian Summer 2014. I wonder how that can fit in with the city's commemoration of the outbreak of the First World War next year ... 

You will know, faithful reader, that I am a big fan of social media. Hey, this is a blog, so point proven! After years of using Foursquare and getting nothing much out of it, today I am installed as mayor of LCB Depot and become entitled to a free hot drink every day of my reign.

No comments:

Post a Comment