Friday 10 February 2012

RNIB COLLEGE LOUGHBOROUGH: RELIGION OR BELIEF SUPPORT

This afternoon, I respond at last to to a request for advice on the draft text of a leaflet from the Royal National Institute for the Blind (RNIB) College, Loughborough. The leaflet is about support for learners, their families and visitors on matters related to religion or belief. This is one of a number of pieces of work that I've had to  put on the back burner during the past few weeks, what with my working hours having been dominated by events in the city centre on Saturday 4 February.

RNIB College Loughborough supports people with sight loss and other disabilities in learning to access education, work and housing and to enjoy a healthy lifestyle and positive relationship.

Following my visit for their Winter Festival and the public dedication of their Faith and Reflection Room (see blog, Friday 16 December 2011) I've been keen to help the RNIB College any way I can - whether with Leicester Council of Faiths or the Regional Equality and Diversity Partnership (REDP) ... or both!

I hope that my comments on the draft text are helpful and well received and that we get the chance to be of assistance again before long.

No comments:

Post a Comment