Spiritual and Pastoral Care
Chaplains from the Spiritual and Pastoral Care Team are available to visit on wards to provide spiritual and pastoral care for those of any faith or none. You do not need to be religious to use our service.
If you would like support from the team please could you fill in the form and return to use. Thank you. [Then, after space for Name, Ward and Date]:
- Do you follow any faith or religion?
- If so, which one?
- Do you wish to practise whilst in hospital? (If "No", go to Q4)
- What do you need to do this?
- Would you like pastoral or spiritual support from the team?
- Is there anything that gives you a sense of meaning or purpose?
- What are the sources of hope, strength, comfort and peace for you?
- What keeps you going in difficult times?
- What or who helps you most when you feel anxious or need help?
- What are your fears about the future?
- Have you had any major losses recently?