Friday 10 February 2012

OUR POLICE DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB

This letter appears in today's Leicester Mercury:
Our police did an outstanding job
I would like to congratulate the Leicestershire Constabulary for their outstanding performance during Saturday's EDL/UAF marches.
Their diffusion of any hostility, tension or aggression from members of either group was a wonderful thing to see. Keeping control of a situation of that magnitude was a difficult task and I have to say they conducted themselves immensely well.
As a businessman I was understandably concerned for my team to be working under that pressure, our clients for putting themselves in potential danger, and any damage my premises may have incurred.
Thankfully, the police demonstrated that we had no cause for concern as our working day ran smoothly.
We at Barrie Stephen are all incredibly grateful and proud of our police force for their efforts in containing what could have been a highly explosive situation.
I, for one, am happy to know that my taxes are being put to good use in training and supporting these amazing guys in their ongoing operations.Keep up the good work and thank you.
Barrie Stephen, founder of Barrie Stephen Hairdressing Group

No comments:

Post a Comment