Friday 29 April 2011

This week's visitors


Here's the update on the number of pageviews the blog has received from different parts of the world in the week just ending.
  1. United Kingdom 350 
  2. United States 97
  3. Russia 68
  4. Germany 41
  5. Iran 32
  6. Slovenia 30
  7. Ukraine 18
  8. Moldova 14
  9. Canada 10
  10. Israel 9

This week's total: 669 (last week's: 942) These are aggregates of figures from the top ten countries only. Blogger's stats software doesn't show me numbers of pageviews below the tenth-ranking country.

A big fall in the course of a week, that's true - but I've only posted one new entry this week. I've had other demands on my time (Open University essays to mark, childcare over the Easter holidays etc). I've got quite a backlog sitting in the "drafts" file, that should see the number of pageviews fair shoot up in the week ahead!

The world map at the top of this post is the graphic that I see on the stats page. The darker the green, the more pageviews from that country. I can see different versions of this map for "now" (whenever that is), today, this week, this month and "all time" (which seems to mean the last 12 months). They're updated each time I look at that them.

No comments:

Post a Comment