Tuesday 1 November 2011

TAKING A FLYER


For the hour that Harry's in choir practice at St Thomas the Apostle Parish Church this afternoon, I go tromping round South Wigston, delivering by hand bundles of leafflets for Inter Faith Week. I've made up packs of 25, with a compliments slip on which I've written in big, bold, Sharpie letters: "Would you kindly display these leaflets? Thank you!" and included my calling card. All wrapped up in a transparent food bag (from Wilko's, 20 for 18p). I drop one of these bundles in at:

Earlier this afternoon, I dropped one of these bundles in at the Central Avenue Christian Church, Central Avenue.

I've a taxi waiting to take Harry and me from St Thomas to Guthlaxton College, for his second choir practice of the day (Leicester Phoenix Youth Chorale) then I continue on to the Council of Faiths Annual General Meeting at Guru Amar Das Gurdwara in Clarendon Park Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment