- Charnwood Arts
- Choose My Support
- Helping Hands
- Jasmine House
- Royal Marines
- Trade Sexual Health
- Voluntary Action LeicesterShire
- Akwaaba Ayeh Mental Health Advocacy Project
- Gypsy And Traveller Equality (GATE)
- Kaine Arts Community Education Management
- Leicestershire Aids Support Service (LASS)
- Leicestershire Police Prevent Engagement Team
- LWA: Living Without Abuse
- The Conservation Volunteers
- The Learning Support Centre
- The Race Equality Centre (TREC)
1. What does LGBT stand for?
- Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transexual
- Leicestershire Genital Bereavement Team
- Lesbian Gay Boxing Team
2. How many faiths are included in the Council of Faiths Leicester?
3. How many Eids do Muslims celebrate each year?
4. How many people do you think are effected [sic] by mental ill health?
- 1 in 10
- 1 in 6
- 1 in 4
5. What percentage of disabled people are born with their disability?
6. What do these three celebrities have in common: Orlando Bloom; Keira Knightley; Mohammed Ali?
- Fear of spiders
7. Ramadan is?
- The first day of the Chinese New Year
- A month of fasting for Muslims
- The Hindu Festival of Lights
8. Which of the following is NOT protected by anti-discrimination law?
- Sexual orientation
9. Diversity means?
- Celebrating and valuing difference
- Treating everyone the same
- Targeting help at individual groups
10. What minimum font size does the National Institute for the Blind recommend for user in printed public documents?
- 8-10 points [sic]
- 12-14 points
- 24+ points
Now, if I had an award of my own to give for the best single part of the whole exhibition, I'd give it to The Conservation Volunteers, for their pop-up banner shown in the photo below.