Wednesday 19 May 2010

FLY THE FLAG


There's a flag over the door to Pilgrim House, 10 Bishop Street, Town Hall Square: the base for Leicester Council of Faiths. New English Design, who share the building, have just put up this big silver flag with a white "10" rising up from the bottom of it. The row of six windows above the flag belong to the Welcome Centre. I've got the use of all of that virtually all of the time, although my work station is behind the two windows farthest right. By the end of this month I'll have relocated downstairs, to the right of the door, in the office space where the windows are currently covered over with cardboard.

3 comments:

  1. IO? Some sort of binary cult? Or do they worship the Jovian moon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that: Good one - and I never saw it myself! If you reveal your identity, "Anonymous", I'll buy you a coffee in exchange for more such comments. If you happen to live miles away - or on Io - then you pay the travel costs!

    ReplyDelete