Tuesday 18 May 2010

facebook: 99 fans and counting!


I note, with interest, that the Council of Faiths page on Facebook has 99 fans today. I've not been keeping a list of those who have signed up there, but I will make a list of them now because I want to know who will be number 100 so I can congratulate them (though I don't think there'll be a special prize). Facebook doesn't use the word "fan" any more. It just tells you how many people "like" this thing or that. Pity ... I have to say that I got a secret smile out of the thought of the Council of Faiths having "fans".

Visit Leicester Council of Faiths' Facebook page - and sign up if you haven't already done so.Whoah, steady now ... don't all rush at once!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Leicester/Leicester-Council-of-Faiths/174472676333?ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment