Friday 18 March 2011

This week's visitors

I intend to make it a weekly practice to share with you, faithful reader, information about the number of pageviews the blog has received from different parts of the world in the week just ending.
  1. United Kingdom 336
  2. United States 98
  3. Iran 55
  4. Turkey 36
  5. Russia 29
  6. Ukraine 29
  7. Denmark 24
  8. France 21
  9. Germany 17
  10. Brazil 16
This week's total: 671 (last week's: 715)  These are aggregates of the figures from the top ten countries only. The software doesn't give me access to numbers of pageviews from country number 11 downwards.
I didn't post nearly as much as usual this week, because I had a cataract operation in the middle of the week. that made it a wee bit harder than usual to stay up to speed. I'll be catching up over the weekend, thanks to my new HD eye!

If you're one of our readers from one of these countries, leave a comment and say hello. Tell me something about yourself - and what you think of what you've been reading here.

No comments:

Post a Comment