Friday 4 March 2011

This week's visitors

Seven days ago I shared some backstage information with you, faithful reader, about the number of pageviews the blog receives from different parts of the world in a typical week. I got some interesting reactions to this, from people whom I know in the (so called) "real" world whom I get to speak to, face-to-face. So I thought I'd do it again late this Friday evening, just like last time. This week's locations and figures are first in the list below, last week's follow in parentheses (for the sake of comparison).

  1. United Kingdom 418 (United Kingdom 356)
  2. Slovenia 60 (United States 207)
  3. United States 43 (Russia 63)
  4. Germany 38 (Germany 59)
  5. Canada 32 (Ukraine 26)
  6. Poland 30 (France 25)
  7. Iran 29 (Israel 12)
  8. Vietnam 23 (Latvia 12)
  9. Ukraine 21 (Canada 7)
  10. France 10 (Hungary 6)
This week's total: 704 (last week's: 761)  These are aggregates of the figures from the top ten countries only. The software doesn't give me access to any other numbers.

If you've popped onto the blog from one of these countries, why not leave a comment and say hello. Tell me a little bit about you. How nice it would be if more of my visitors would leave their calling cards.

1 comment:

  1. This post was included in the DMU and Leicester Daily for Sat 05 March (included twice, actually - once from my original post and once from the reposting by leicesterblogs):
    http://paper.li/c3iq/dmu-and-leicester

    ReplyDelete