- Leicester Progressive Jewish Synagogue, Avenue Road
- Holy Cross Priory Roman Catholic Church, Wellington Street
- Jain Centre, Oxford Street
- Guru Nanak Gurdwara, Holy Bones
- Nagarjuna Kadampa Buddhist Centre, Guildhall Lane
- Leicester Cathedral, Peacock Lane
- Shree Sanatan Mandir, Weymouth Street
Sundip did something similar shortly after his election as a City Councillor last year, tweeting as he went. I was in Glasgow on holiday at the time, but followed his progress that day via Twitter and made arrangements to meet him on my return to Leicester. You can read about our first meeting on my blog entry for Thursday 19 May 2011.