Wednesday 16 June 2010

inspiration postponed

Phone call from Ramila Chauhan, who has been my main contact with the organising team behind Get Inspired 2010, the Hindu-focused festival planned for the middle of August this year at Leicester Racecourse. She tells me that they've decided to postpone the event by twelve months, because the more work they've done on it, the more opportunities have opened to them to hold a bigger and better event but they they wouldn't be able to do justice to all those new kinds of input if they were to go ahead on the dates as planned. I think this is a good decision and shows real vision and forward thinking on the part of the organisers. I'm going to stay involved and ensure that the people I've introduced to the project and the organising team stay in the loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment